Leadership & Management Training
Leadership and Management Training
“Real leadership consists of drawing the best out of yourself.” – Mahatma Ghandi
Your leaders, managers and supervisors are the heart of your business. Gain a competitive advantage and improve your results by investing in your leaders.
Leadership is all about influence. It is about empowering, inspiring and leading others in such a way that will improve your company culture and your productivity. When you attend a leadership training workshop with KanuKorporate you will:
- Understand the power of influence, measure your current influence and develop strategies to expand your influence for the benefit of your people and company
- Identify strategies you can use to empower and lead your team to achieve great results for your business
- Develop sophisticated communication skills that will engage people, gain co-operation and inspire loyalty, commitment and drive
- Learn how to be a leader with vision and one who inspires people to follow
- Be inspired to become a highly effective leader and one people remember
- Develop unshakeable confidence to approach any leadership challenge
- Gain tools to confidently manage and resolve conflict in a positive and constructive manner – an essential leadership skill.
Following a leadership training program your leaders and managers will be able to:
- Manage conflict with ease
- Confidently motivate employees
- Communicate more effectively
- Exercise more influence across your organisation
- Have increased respect from their team members
- Articulate their strategic vision
Workshops and Retreats
Your company’s leadership training can be delivered as separate workshops, one, two or three-day programs, adventure-based retreats, or longer term partnership-style training and coaching programs.
Often people who excel in their field are promoted to a leadership position. While they have excellent skills in their area of expertise, many leaders struggle with leadership essentials such as managing people, leading teams and handling conflict. Our course provides team leaders and managers with core training, resulting in a more confident business leader. After learning the important qualities of an effective leader, you will have an opportunity to assess your own leadership style.
Emotional intelligence is essential for success in life and work. In this interactive and dynamic workshop you will learn what emotional intelligence is and how to utilise it to transform your business success, leadership and relationship skills. The important competencies such as self awareness, self management and self belief will be covered using experiential activities in an inspiring and humorous manner. You will walk away from the workshop with strategies to develop your emotional intelligence and if practiced will assist to maintain a positive emotional state no matter what is happening in your environment. The workshop will provide an introduction to Emotional intelligence offering incentive for further research and/or training.
Skills in conflict management are essential for team leaders, managers and executives. We can teach you and your colleagues strategies to help prevent conflicts from escalating into major disputes. Our workshop is designed for people wanting to save precious time by knowing how to quickly and effectively resolve personal differences in the workplace and how to manage difficult situations or people. Leaders will also learn techniques to help your teams resolve and manage conflicts themselves
In the current globally competitive market the true success of any organisation relies on the performance of its teams. And, just because people are part of a team doesn’t mean they know how to effectively work together to achieve success for your business or organisation. A team is a group of people who share a common goal. Teamwork is the ability to work together towards this goal. It requires collaboration, sharing and understanding in order to succeed.