3 Day Noosa Everglades Group Guided Kayak Tour
Noosa Everglades 3 Day Guided Kayak and Camping Adventure
This remarkable adventure offers a chance to visit secluded locations by kayak and truly experience the natural beauty and wildlife in a relaxed quiet setting. Kayak into the remote wilds of the Cooloola National Park and camp beside the pristine Upper Noosa River and experience the vastness of the Cooloola Sand Patch.
Day 1 – 8.30 am until 3.00 pm Day 3
Kayaking, safety and camping equipment, Professional Tour Guide, healthy and delicious meals and a fun inspiring adventure!
Kinaba Information Centre, Noosa Everglades, Camping in the Great Sandy National Park beside the pristine Noosa River and experiencing the regions amazing flora and fauna and walk the Cooloola Sand Patch
Meet at the Elanda Point National Park Canoe Launch – 204 Lake Flat Road. On arrival you are given your equipment for the day, then settle you into your kayak, teaching you all the basic skills for an enjoyable paddle across the Lake Cootharaba to Kinaba and beyond. Day One: Pack, paddle, set up camp then relax and enjoy great food, good company and the serenity. Day Two – Paddle, walk and be awed by the Cooloola Sand Patch before returning to camp for a hearty supper. Day Three: Be mystified at every bend as we make our return journey to Elanda Point.
What to Bring and Wear:
- Swimmers, Hat, Sunglasses
- Clothes – Shorts, T shirts, long pants, warm jumper, thermal underwear, beanie
- Shoes that can get wet
- Shoes & socks for walking
- Small daypack for the walk
- Sun cream & Insect repellent
- A set of clothes & towel to leave at Boreen Point for a shower after the program
- Sleeping Bag, sheets & small pillow
- A camera is a definite must
- A personal water bottle
- Torch & lots of spare batteries
- Sense of fun and adventure