Great to have travel bloggers Jesse and Bel from www.meandmytravelbugs.com on an overnight kayak adventure with us in the Noosa Everglades last month. We love Jesse and Bel’s new travel blog which is all about healthy, safe and sustainable travel and adventure; because we are all about healthy, safe and sustainable adventure too!
We think that Jesse’s images really sum up what Kanu Kapers is all about which is escaping into the wilderness and immersing yourself in pristine nature at your own pace and under your own steam. Our Noosa Everglades kayaking adventures are environmentally conscious and sustainable and we provide delicious healthy produce & freshly brewed organic fair trade coffee on our guided trips.
Here’s what Jesse and Bel had to say ‘As the sun slowly rises above the tree canopy of the Noosa Everglades and native birds fill the air with their morning songs, we stop paddling and find ourselves floating on clouds. It’s 4:45 am and as our eyes begin to adjust to the morning light, a river of perfect reflections make it hard to tell where the water ends and the sky begins’.To read more click the link to the full blog.
WHY KANU KAPERS?
- Experience the Noosa Everglades network in its’ tranquillity, at your own pace and under your own steam
- Family owned and passionately, professionally and safely operated by former Australian Kayak champion
- Locally handcrafted, top of the range, streamlined sea kayaks with rudder – stable, fast, comfortable & sleek
- Guided & self-guided – 1 day and overnight 2 & 3 day fully equipped tours and expeditions
- Delicious fresh and healthy produce & freshly brewed organic fair trade coffee
- Sustainable and respectful adventure – unlike our competitors we are UNESCO Noosa Biosphere partners
- Tours may include a visit to a charming old country pub and rainforest gardens
- Tours to suit all ages and abilities
- Just 25 minutes from Noosa